Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Albertsons vs. Maceys

I needed to grab a couple of items at the grocery store. I ran to Albertsons after the gym (closest grocery store near by). I walked in and walked out 3 minutes later. First off, my grocery cart was of alignment (which I've come to realize is one of my pet peeves). The the couple of items I needed (milk, strawberries, cottage cheese, and corn) were significantly more expensive. I left empty handed and went to Macey's. I saved almost $5 just on a few items. Looks like I won't be going to Albertson's anytime soon.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Bre-
I SOOO know what you are saying. That is how I am, going to Albertsons first thing in the morning after the gym cause it is closest. Then you think, well did I spend more in gas?
So are you still in Utah?
Just thought I would say hi.