Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Pitta's

So my memories of Thanksgiving usually included a crazy amount of family, food, and fights (usually food fights...ah, yes, the year we had to eat in the garage...). This year, was definitely the opposite. I opted to stay in Utah instead of going home to CA (I wasn't about to miss the BYU/UofU game).
I went to my brother's in laws, the Pitta's, for dinner. The event went something like this.

-watch True Blue (highlights of the BYU/Wyoming game)
-watch USA barely win again Japanese in the Football game. (how pathetic is that? i mean, we almost lost to japan in FOOTBALL?!?!? What is this world coming to?)
-watch the Cowboys football game.
-watch True Blue...again (just in case we missed Brandon's 3 second debut on TV)
-watch Denny devour a massively large drumstick that was dripped in dressing during dinner.
-watch True Blue ...AGAIN (some of Denny's friends came over for dessert)

yeah...that's about it. Somewhere in the middle there were a couple of Office quotes...that's when I really felt comfortable. Leave it to Michael Scott to make one truly feel at home on Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yup. I think you pretty much covered everything.

The Special Reds said...

Hey Bre! It's your old friend Kera from BYU! I saw a link to your blog on Lindsey's blog. I just had to check it out! It's so good to see pictures of you. I have a blog too. I guess you'll have the link now. How are you doing?