Thursday, August 21, 2008

Spring (summer?) Cleaning

I just moved from the basement to the master bedroom in my townhouse. I figured this is as good of time to go through all my stuff. I've been carrying around way too many boxes for way too many years. Plus it's a great distraction from stress in life. Here's some of the "treasures" I found while sorting through my boxes.

*My plane ticket for Romania (I went about 6 years ago!)
*A picture of my brother, Brandon, from High School when he went to Homecoming with Summer Z. (About12 years ago...)
*Approximately 200 emails I received my freshman year of college and printed out to make into an "email journal." Great intentions, just never followed through with "journal" part. oppssss...
*Signing Naturally VHS from when I was taking ASL in college.
*"Finding the Love of your Life" textbook from my marriage prep class I took about 6 years ago...hmmmm...maybe i should reread that.
*My tassel from High School graduation

Yeah, this cleansing process was long time coming.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Remember how fun it was to clean? Remember how I really miss you? Remember how I'm glad that I had you as a roommate?
Love you girl!

MaryAnn said...

I have so been there and done that. My boxes went down to a rubbermaid storage bin, which is now a couple of file boxes worth. I have a hard time parting with some of the silliest stuff!