Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Best Friend!

As it is Beth's birthday, I'm giving yet another shout out on my blog. In no particular order, here are some reasons why I think Bethany Rae Campbell is absolutely fabulous and my best friend:

1. She knows me better than I know myself. (Case in point...one time someone asked me what my favorite candy bar was and I said snickers. Beth heard this response and said, "Nope. It's reeces." and she was right!)

2. She can always make me laugh and no one laughs harder at my jokes than she does!

3. She has such clarity on life. She puts things in a wonderful perspective.

4. She's so dang optimistic.

5. She listens to my endless rantings and ravings and isn't afraid to tell me I'm being ridiculous.

Pretty much, she's irreplaceable.

love ya, best friend! happy 26th!

No comments: