Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Fiance

I just realized that because Mark and I are having such a short engagement, I'm getting short changed on how frequently I get to say, "My fiance." I've decided to live that title to the fullest. Hey, I'm only going to be able to use it for another 6 weeks and 2 days (but who's counting) and then I'll never be able to call him that again! (I'll have a better name for him...husband! or "hubby" when I'm feeling really lovey dovey). I'll start using phrases like,

"My fiance is on his way over," "My fiance's here!" and "My fiance and I are going out."

I have the rest of eternity to call him Mark. I'm going to use Fiance for the next 6 weeks. I love that guy.

1 comment:

Erin said...

lol I love it. My coworker (a guy) has been engaged for a few months now and always refers to her as his girlfriend still :| Everyone responds with "what who? oh you mean your FIANCE??" I know guys are different, but I would be throwing that word around like crazy! but hey I'm just girly that way :D