Monday, October 6, 2008

My (soon to be) nephew

Last night, Mark and I visited with his parents and his sister and her family. His nephew, Eli, (Soon to be my nephew!!!) is 3 years old and CRACKS ME UP! He's already calling me Aunt Bre, which yeah, pretty much melts my heart.

I was telling Eli about how Mark and I are going to go to California in a couple weeks. We had the following conversation:

Me: "When Mark and I go to California, we are going to get on a big plane. It starts on the ground and lifts up into the air..."
Eli: "And then does it shoot bullets out of it?!?"
Me: "Sure hope not..."

What a boy! yeah, he definitely cracks me up!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Three year old Eli's are the BEST! :) Your engagement story is sweet, and how fun to have such a beautiful picture of it! Keep us posted about wedding happenings! Now you need to post some more info about Mark. :)

The Sorensens said...

Oh boy, three year old girls and three year old boys are so different!!!