Sunday, February 24, 2008

Breaking Up is Hard to Do!

I dedicate this post to one of my very bestest friends. (You know who you are)

Since I seem to have ample experience in the, I now consider myself an expert on...

How to quickly get over an ex:

1. Watch a lot of The Office. Nothing soothes the soul like a little Michael Scott.

2. Spend hours driving in your car contemplating your next move in life while listen loudly to "Get Out of My Life! Bre's Ultimate Break-up mix, vol. 2"
*Best Friend: You'll be receiving your copy in the mail shortly. ;)
(the drive can also be substituted with long hot showers...which ever one clears your mind more)

3. Become really good friends with really good looking guys who: love spending time with you, love you for your quirks and humor, and tell you that you're pretty. (special shout out to my fellas, Pete and Jerry!) They'll help you realize that there are better men out there for you.

4. Take you're aggression out at the gym. Not only will it calm you down, it'll give you a killer body! and besides... "exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy! Happy people don't just kill their husband" Reese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde.

5. Go Cruising! Nothing gets you over an ex and helps move on to the next like a cruise ship and a sexy tan.


6. call your best friend...day or night.

Trust me....one (if not all) of these things will work! I should write a book on this subject. Maybe then I'll get on Oprah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your the bestest friend a girl could ever have :) I love you!