Thursday, February 7, 2008

Field Trip Tomorrow

I'm taking my students bowling tomorrow. We did a practice run today. We talked about the rules of bowling and then set up some pins in my classroom and they took a little ball to practice knocking down the pins. My students found it more entertaining to dive and/or throw themselves into the pins rather than the balls. I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight about chasing my students down the lane, before they throw themselves into the pins and get sucked up the machine.

Hmmm...why did I think this was a good idea to go on this field trip? Apparently I didn't think this through. I'll update to let you all know how it goes!

2 comments:

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Oh boy, good luck. I hope you have some help :) I went bowling with a student once and we had a great time, no "situations".

More Bacon said...

VERY excited to hear how that went!!!