Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl

So I'm sure not many will agree with me, but I absolutely LOVED the outcome of the super bowl. (Because I'm impartial to the teams in the NFL, I chose to root for the underdog.) The plays seemed all very familiar. I'm pretty sure the Giants coach got some of those last minute plays from watching the byu vs. utah game.

The commentaries afterwards cracked me up, especially when the reporter interviewed the Patriots coach. He asked questions such as:

"How does it feel having a perfect season, just to lose in the last minute of the super bowl?"
"Where do you think it went wrong for your defense in that last minute?"
"What are you going to tell your team now that you lost?

The coach looked like he was going to hit the reporter. It was great.

*Did you see how the patriots coach walked off the field before the last play? He left his players to face being the losers alone. What a loser.

No comments: