Thursday, June 26, 2008

Food Habits

For those of you who have ever lived with me (I've had 34 roommates so far!) know that I tend to have really peculiar eating habits. I tend to pick a favorite food and then eat that for a couple months until I get sick of it and switch to a new food. It would be really random things too. When I was a sophomore in college, I lived off of betty crocker brownies for a month. Then I switched to chex muddy buddy mix. (That did nothing to help me burn off the freshman 15) Here are some of my other meals I've loved for months at a time:

fajitas
tacos
burritos (I was definitely on a mexican kick...I think I'll always be on a mexican kick)
cottage cheese with pineapple (I lost A LOT of weight when this was my favorite food!)
black beans with salsa
spinach/chicken/strawberry salad
BBQ Chicken Salad

Right now I'm loving grapenuts with strawberries. I eat it just about everyday! weird I know! I don't know what i'm going to do when I get married and have to cook a variety of well balanced meals everyday. Maybe my husband will just have to learn to like grapenuts. :)

2 comments:

Annie Campbell said...

Just be sure to marry someone who cooks!

CP said...

I remember the cottage cheese phase. I also liked the phase of eating really well during the week and choosing a weekend day to eat whatever. Thanks for that walk down memory lane!