Monday, June 30, 2008

My Dating Life

Many of my friends have posted dating stories on their blog...the good, the bad, and the ugly. I always get a kick out it, finding myself cracking up as I can relate with most of their stories. (We've all been on great, mediocre, and bad dates right?)

So then I thought, maybe I should talk about my dating life on my blog.

but then I realized...naw, it's none of your business! I'm not going to expose myself or the guys I date on the internet. Sorry to disappoint you, especially since you're missing out on some really good stories!

3 comments:

More Bacon said...

Harsh, Bre.

Some of us have to live vicariously, you know...

Lemme said...

Thanks for letting me in on some info. I'm totally not missing out you hoebag!!!

Laura said...

C'mon! you don't have to name names you know!