Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Now what do I do?

Finish my last day of teaching - check!
Cruise the Caribbean w/ friends - check!
Go visit Grandpa and Grandma - check!


This is my first day of my summer vacation where I've been at home just relaxing. I'm BORED! Yes I have a lot do to (laundry from cruise, clean room, update 2 years worth of photo albums, gym, etc.) But I don't want to do any of it. I miss my students and my classroom. I am having SERIOUS withdrawals. I miss my funny quotable students. I miss their smiling faces. I've stalked their parents' blogs, but they haven't been updated yet (I mean seriously, Laura and Annie, I'm dying here! :) ) My only consolation is that 6 of my students are attending the summer program so I'll see them again in less than a week.

wow, am I really complaining about being on summer break? I'm a pathetic workaholic.

2 comments:

Annie Campbell said...

Sorry Bre, but I am so glad you are back and we can start school again too! Jackson keeps asking me if he can please go to school tomorrow. That's just more proof that he's not "normal".

Laura said...

"I miss you like crazy, I miss you like crazy, ever since you went away every hour of everyday......I miss you oooooooooooooo:)"