Wednesday, December 12, 2007

hmmm...what does this say about me?

Last night, I went to my ward Christmas party. I was sitting with a bunch of girls and one of them had this brilliant idea to play "I've never..." - boy version. Now, if you aren't familiar with this game, everyone holds up one hand, and takes turn confessing something they've never done with a guy, the point being to say something that everyone else has done so they have to put down a finger. The first one with no fingers left loses, last one standing wins.

I figure, ok, pretty harmless, right? I'm mean, after all, I'm a fairly conservative person with nothing to hide. Some of the confessions were, "I've never made out in the back seat of a car," "I've never said 'I love you to a boyfriend," "I've never kissed a guy in the past 3 weeks," etc. Hmmm...imagine my utter surprise when I realized that i was having to put down a finger far more frequently than the rest of the group. We played two rounds...I was the first one out in BOTH rounds. Hmmm...what does this say about me?

I attribute my losing (wins?) to the fact that I had at least 2 years on everyone, hence making me the more experienced one. I also realized that had I been playing with some of my good ole buddies back at Timp Gateway, I would venture to say it would have been a much more competitive game. Hence, I challenge them to a round of "I've never..." in hopes of proving that I'm not really as big of a skank as it seemed last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Game on--I would TOTALLY win that one.