Monday, December 17, 2007

Polar Express Day

Today was Polar Express Day for the Kindergarten at our school. I look forward to this day every year. Not only do I get to have cookies and Hot Cocoa, I also get to wear my pajamas and slippers to work and stay in them all day. I've decided to write a mission statement and put them in everyone's box at work, to change casual fridays to pajama mondays. I think people would be more excited to go to work on Mondays if they knew that they were able to just roll out of bed and go. And as a teacher, it is our job to show our students what it's like in the real world. What better way to show how lazy America has become than by our example?

Hey, a mission statement worked out for Jerry Maguire in the end. I don't see why it can't work for me.

*Disclaimer: I watched Jerry Maguire edited on TBS.

No comments: