Monday, April 7, 2008

sick

So I went to bed last night feeling a cold coming on and sure enough, when I woke up this morning, it was hitting me full on. It's always difficult to decipher between a cold and allergies this time of year, so I hadn't been taking my zicam as religiously as I should. All I've been thinking all day is the quote from "You've got mail" when Meg Ryan says, "My head is all fuzzy." That's exactly how i feel. guess I should go to the store and pick up some Tylonel P.M.

Does any one have any good cold medicine recommendations? (besides zicam, airborne, emergen-C)

3 comments:

Lemme said...

CALL IN SICK!!! Sleep is the best remedy...you don't wanna feel crappy for spring break!!

More Bacon said...

Laura Thompson uses Air Born, I think. I have no idea what it is, but she swears by it.

Calling in sick also helps me to feel better pretty much every time. :)

Unknown said...

I lived by DayQuil when I was sick at school