Friday, April 4, 2008

questions

My buddy Pete and I are planning a cruise to the caribbean with a bunch of our friends. Needless to say, we are all VERY excited about this trip. As I am the experienced "cruiser" on this trip, Pete has been questioning me on pretty much everything...

Pete: "What kind of food is on the cruise?"
Me: "The real questions should be what kind of food is NOT on the cruise! They have everything!"

Pete: "Where do all the staff sleep?"
Me: "In a smaller boat that is being pulled behind the cruise ship. really, in a cabin...just like everyone else..."

Pete: "What do we carry all our stuff in when we port? A fanny pack?"
Me: "Yes, a fanny pack. Please wear a fanny pack! ....ok, really, just a back pack..."

Pete: "How many swim suits do I need?"
Me: "Seriously, am I my brother's keeper? How ever many you want!"

Pete: "I think I'm going to buy some snorkel gear."
Me: "You can just rent it on the ship if you don't want to have to worry traveling with it."
Pete: "Yeah, but will they let me take it off the ship?"
Me: "Why don't you think about that for a minute..."
Pete: "....I'm an idiot."

He's really not as dumb as he sounds. Just excited....very excited....

*Thanks for planning this trip, pete! I love you!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wohoo, a cruise!! What a tan beach baby you are! :) Sounds like fun...

The Bergmans said...

Hey! Thanks for your inspiring...see the world while you're there...comments- I think I'm doing better...at least much less of the tube going on.

I just read back to your April Fool's post, and laughed out loud at the Shrek moment! I never knew you did that...I knew there was a deaf day, but didn't know the joke happened- almost too mean!

Preston & Rebekah Peterson said...

Well what can I say...I also have blonde moments!

Will & Amy said...

The cruise sounds like a lot of fun! Esp after all the cold of the winter months. How's life, Bre?