Monday, May 12, 2008

Bonfire to the Extreme

Saturday, me and the gals, Kristy, Kellyanne, and Jennie, went to a crazy bonfire. When Kellyanne invited me, I thought, "Sweet! I could go for a smore!" As it turned out, it was your typical bonfire. It was the "3 truck fulls of pallets" kind of bonfire. Then to top it off , the guys we were with brought tons of mini propane tanks and guns. They proceeded to throw the propane into the fire and shoot it, causing a mass explosion. Hence, it was a bonfire to the extreme...and I didn't get to make a smore.Yes, we look like we are devils burning in the fire. What! It was a big fire!
I shot this sweet gun! I actually hit my target. It was awesome!
Kellyanne and I warming our tooshies by the fire.

*Word to the wise...if you ever go to a 'bonfire to the extreme,' don't tell your mom. I learned the hard way. She banned me from hanging out those boys, until she realized she couldn't because I'm considered an adult now, even if I choose not to act like it.

No comments: