Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Holla Atcha Girl!


Tonight I went out with my girls, Melissa and Karissa. We have lots of great memories together...starting with me supervising them during their special education summer practicum. I half jokingly said on the last day of the program "Hey does anyone want to drive to CA today?" Mel and Karissa looked at each other and said, "Why not?" The girls in their class thought they were crazy for going on vacation with their supervisor...so did I. (oh, and that's my brother, Matt, who is cuddling up to me...yeah, we keep it in the family)

It was the start to a beautiful relationship...one field with many laughs and inside jokes...(don't even get me started).

So Karissa is going to be moving to good old CA in a month (ironically 15 minutes away from where I grew up.) We decided to have one last hurrah before she left P-Town. Girls night consisted of us going to do a session at the Temple and then going to dinner at Applebee's.

I must say, we've come along way from where we first started; memorizing the words to 'Promiscuous' by Nelly Furtado to a girls temple night. How did THAT happen?Karissa, Melissa, and I
(Thanks for the pic, Karissa!)

No comments: