Friday, May 2, 2008

talk about good service

In the previous post, I described my night on the town with my nephew, Ryan. I didn't mention, however, about the waiter we had at Chili's. He was so good, I'm dedicating an entire post to him. When I told him we were out celebrating Ryan's birthday, he brought us a free appetizer before our meal came, AND free dessert afterwards. Then to top it all off, I had two free kids meal coupons. This is what I learned...

Appetizer: free
2 kids meals: free
1 adult meal: $8.99
drinks: $1.98
Dessert: Free
Batting your eyes and smiling at the waiter: Priceless

*needless to say, this waiter got a VERY large tip

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

That is great service!

When I try to bat my eyes and smile at a waiter, I just get strange looks. I'll have to go out with you more!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl :)