Monday, May 5, 2008

Forgetfulness

I completely spaced it and I forgot to take my phone to work today. I actually remembered as I was at the gym this morning, and I thought about going back home to grab it before heading up to work, but I thought, "Naw, I can go a few hours with out it."

Apparently, I can't. It's been torturous. I never realized how much I rely on my phone! I use it as my watch so I know when to line my kiddos up from recess. I use it as an alarm clock to remember to get my kiddos off the bus. I use it as a calendar to schedule important events, and of course, to randomly text when necessary. I feel so naked without it!

My poor lonely LG is sitting on my bed. I bet it misses me as much as I miss it.

I'm so pathetic...it was only 3 years ago that I managed just fine without a cell. Oh how times have changed.

No comments: